Using OsmAnd on a Windows PC
Ian Budenberg
2018-11-28 23:49:02 UTC
Planning cycle journeys is much easier on a bigger screen. How can I run
OsmAnd on a Windows PC? I download the .apk file from the OsmAnd site but
it won't run or open on the PC. There are some solutions such
as http://www.android-x86.org/ but these look too complicated for someone
with zero computer skills. Thanks for any help! It would seem such a
simple request! but..........................
Poutnik the Wanderer
2018-11-29 05:31:45 UTC
Why not to try http://brouter.de/brouter-web/
?

using Brouter bicycle specific routing, using built-in or custom routing
profiles?

You can then download the route as GPX file with Brouter turn hints for OSMAnd.

See also https://GitHub.com/poutnikl/Brouter-profiles/wiki